Become an Educational Ambassador for STEM Sports!
Thank you for all of the submissions for our Educational Ambassadors program. Submissions are now closed, but if we decide to add more later, we will let you know.
As an ambassador, you’ll not only get access to STEM Sports Curricula for free but also have a direct impact on shaping the curriculum for students across the country!
What is your role as a STEM Sports Ambassador?
STEM Sports will provide the ambassador with a full STEM Sports Kit and Curriculum to use and keep in their classroom.
In return the ambassador will complete the following:
- Compete a minimum of six of eight modules and capstone project (capstone is only for 6-8 classrooms) must be completed within four (4) months
- Provide photos and videos of students and teachers using the STEM Sports Kits
- Provide data and feedback of classroom experience with STEM Sports
- Must be a classroom teacher, before/after school program director, instructional coach or summer camp director.
- Teacher must be consistently working with the same group of students
- Approval from school leadership to participate in the STEM Sports Ambassador Program